Friday, April 2, 2010

Sewing with PjVietti


These little girls are super sassy and so model-rific!



pjvietti said "I got both of my DIY kits today and finished one (quite the feat since I had so much else going on) you make my girls look so amazing. The way you pair fabric patterns is genius. Your dress patterns and instructions are so simple and amazing that I can't even tell you how much you have changed my life!!!! These are my 5th and 6th DIY kits I have purchased since December. I am obviously in LOVE with your work!! You are my (not so little) secret! My girls are the best dressed girls in town thanks to you. EVERYONE always asks where I bought these amazing dresses and when I tell them what I paid and that I made them myself they are astounded!" (I love this lady!)

1 comments:

Jen V said...

You are the greatest! I honestly am your biggest fan.
When I find something amazing - I just can't keep it to myself! Your amazing prices, even more amazing and easy patterns, coordinating fabrics - cut to size - this is like heaven on a budget (in the best way possible!)
My girls are honestly the best dressed in town. Every where we go people either ask me where I bought these dresses or I can hear them talking or whispering about how adorable my girls dresses are.

I am a beginning seamstress and if I can make my girls dresses - you can too!!

Thanks so much Michelle - thank you for sharing your talent with all of us - YOU ROCK!!
P.S. Thanks for posting pics of my beautiful girls in their dresses! I hope someone gets inspired!!